Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I have exported custom post types to xml by your tool, but i can not import it

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by piotP 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

We are doing some tests to understand the culprit of this. I'll post here as soon as I find anything.

I have forwarded the issue with duplicator package to our development team, they will check it soon. I'll notify you as soon as I hear something back.

Hi, Adriano. I have a question - does exists hook in TYPES plugin, which fires on export data save event?
May be we could remove that bad fragment from finished export file by function binded to such hook.

Hi, do we have news of any kind?

Hi Piot,

This is Mohammed, the Toolset support team leader.I'm replacing Adriano in this ticket because he is not a working in Toolset now.

This is an update that the development team is currently working on the issue and trying to find a solution.

I expect to see a solution soon. Till now, they suggested that they will fix the issue and you export the settings again and import them and override the settings in your websites.

Please post here again if you have any comments regarding that.

Thanks.

Hi,

This is an update that the issue will be resolved in the next release.

For now, you can follow these page instructions to fix the issue: https://toolset.com/errata/syntax-error-importing-types-data/ until we launch the next release.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

New Types release appeared at the end of May 2016, this error has disappeared in our themes, it is ok till now.
Thank you, for attention.

We have the same issue now, need help.
https://toolset.com/errata/syntax-error-importing-types-data/ does not resolve the problem

Hi,

I've reopened the ticket, I will check it again and get back to you.

Thanks.

Mohammed, thank you for fast reaction.

I have reported about bug too early, your remedy - https://toolset.com/errata/syntax-error-importing-types-data/ - works like charm, we resolved our issue.

Thanks

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.