Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I can't save a query filter based on Toolset Maps / Distance

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The customer asked how to save the distance-based query filter in the archive.

Solution:
Guided that the distance search filter option is available in post views but not in the WordPress Archives.

For now, a workaround would be to use a regular page with a post view, instead of the WordPress Archive, when the distance-based search is required.

Relevant Documentation:
n/a

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I am trying to add distance filter but i cant save.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

The distance search filter option is available in regular post views but not in the WordPress Archives.

An internal ticket exists for this feature already and I've added your voice to it too, but I'm afraid, we don't have a time estimate to share at this time.

For now, a workaround would be to use a regular page with a post view, instead of the WordPress Archive, when the distance-based search is required.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.