Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I can't find the Toolset Grid Block

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
3. no toolset grid block.PNG
2. background looks funny.PNG
1. no plus sign in the container.PNG

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hi, guys

I am trying to design a content template as Dario is doing here hidden link

I am following the video and I see that somethings look suspicious on my end.

There is no toolset grid block, there is no plus sign on the Toolset Container, the background color properties are displayed bad.

I made a few screen shoots

What do you think is the problem?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

An issue like this can be caused by incomplete, outdated, or corrupted plugin files.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme and all plugins are updated to the latest versions.

2. In case the issue still persists, you can delete the existing Toolset Blocks/Views plugin and then re-install it.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Hi, Waqar

Wait.

If I delete the views plugin won’t I lose the current created views?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Yes, I've tested and confirmed this on a test website, and your existing views and content template won't be deleted if you'll delete the Views plugin.

Still, as an extra precaution, you can create a full backup copy of the website, before deleting the plugin.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.