Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to style "nothing found" in search results

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christos 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi Waqar

How can i style the "nothing found" in the search results. I want to center the phrase, set bigger font and change the font family. Please give me some directions.
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Christos,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

You'll find the nothing found text in the "View Loop" block's settings, as shown in this screenshot:
hidden link

To specifically target it for custom styles, you can wrap it inside a special div container:

Example:

<div class="nothing-found-text">
[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No Yachts found[/wpml-string]
</div>

After that, you'll be able to assign custom CSS styles to this text using, this wrapper div's class name:

.nothing-found-text {
font-size: 23px;
font-family: Montserrat;
}

hidden link
hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.