Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to insert custom post content inside another post content view

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hello, I need to insert some advertisement image (post type) inside another post type view grid. Here is the example: hidden link

As you can see, there is a view of the latest posts and as the last one item in the grid, there is Reklama (Advertisement). There is no relationship between these custom types. It just has to be inside the same block/grid.
How to make it in Toolset Blocks? Maybe it is very easy, but for now, I don't know how to do it.

Many thanks, best,
Jiri.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

You can add a conditional block and set the conditional block to use the "View Shortcode" and select the option "Current index in the Views loop" and compare that against "Views Shortcode" option "Number of items found in Views". Please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

And then add your add content within the conditional shortcode.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-conditional-block/

Hello Minesh,
thank you for your reply, I will check your suggestion, please give me a little more time, then I'll let you know if I was able to make it.
Thanks, best,
Jiri

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok, No issue.

Please feel free to take your time and let me know if you will require further assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.