Skip Navigation

[Resolved] hi. I need to know that can we added map address without type address?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.86 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
show infomation.jpg
421857.jpg

hi. I need to know that can we added map address without type address ?

Any only need to locate our place will auto type address to fields.

And we want to know that map will show information we type like phone、name、e-mail etc.?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

map-block-static-address.png

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

If I understand correctly, you'd like to show a fixed address map marker on the map, instead of using the address from a Toolset Types address field.

This is possible and when you'll add a "Map" block, you'll see an option to insert a map marker, with a fixed address as a source.
( example screenshot attached )

And inside that map marker's 'POP-UP CONTENT', you can any text or content, as needed.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

And we want to know that map will show information we type like phone、name、e-mail etc.? is is solve

but I want to know that can we added map address without type address and auto location our place.(no need type address auto location and fill address)

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

I'm afraid, I couldn't fully understand what you meant in your last message.

If you already have your target location saved on Google Maps and you just want to show its embedded map, you don't need the Toolset Map plugin for it. You can get the embed code for it directly from Google Maps, as explained here:
hidden link

In case you're looking for something different, please share some more details along with an example link. I'll be in a better position to guide you with the next steps, accordingly.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.