Skip Navigation

[Resolved] google maps multiple markers filter

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi, I created multimakers on google maps, is it possible to show them via toolset and also set filters?

Example: I have selected locations in Europe and America, depending on a State Region filter I would like to show only that location, for example all locations in Ireland, is this possible?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To suggest the best way to achieve this, I'll need to see how this view and the participating elements are set up.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the page with this view?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

At the moment I don't have the maps yet, I was trying to figure out how to set everything up.

I have another question. I have to create two dropdowns and a button, based on the choices of the dropdowns the link in the button must change, how can this be done?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

Can you please share some more details or examples of a page, so that I can better understand what these two dropdowns will represent?

If you plan to create a search form, where selecting one level of a location, changes the relevant options in the other level of a location field, you can check out the "States" and "Cities" search implementation in our property listing demo website:
hidden link

Here is the free course that covers the step-by-step guide for this demo website:
https://toolset.com/course/wordpress-real-estate-sites/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.