Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Follow up on previous ticket

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by helenmaryC 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

This is a followup on https://toolset.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-toolset-gravity-forms-and-elementor/

Just wanted to let you know that I am not going to be able to provide the site duplicate. I am on limited bandwidth and the file is just too big.

Sorry and thanks for your help!

Hello,

Please try these:
1) backup your website
2) Provide your website credentials and FTP access in below private message box, also point out the problem page URL, where and how I can see the problem:
I cannot edit a page with Elementor that has a Toolset view included. I get the "Preview could not be loaded" error.

I need a live website to test and debug, thanks

Thanks, but I ended up fixing the problem by removing the views and coding my own custom solution.

Everything is now working the way I want it to.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.