Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conflict with Toolset, Gravity Forms, and Elementor

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by helenmaryC 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

This is probably more of a bug report than a support request.

I am using Gravity Forms, Elementor, and Toolset on my website.

If I have both Gravity Forms and Toolset Forms activated, I cannot edit a page with Elementor that has a Toolset view included. I get the "Preview could not be loaded" error. Disabling either forms plugin seems to fix the issue. I'm guessing that the 2 plugins are somehow stepping on one another's toes.

In a perfect world I would use one or the other, but each does things that the other doesn't, so I need both.

I have reported the issue to both Elementor and Gravity Forms as well.

Let me know if there is any other information I can provide to help you sort things out.

Hello,

Since it is a compatibility problem, please try these:
1) deactivate other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2017, and test again

2) Enable PHP debug mode, copy/paste the PHP debug logs here
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

3) If the problem still persists, please provide copy of your website, you can put it in your own google drive disk, and share the link, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I already went through and deactivated all of my plugins which was how I tracked down the conflict. As I reactivated them everything was fine until I had both Toolset Forms and Gravity Forms active at the same time. Then the problem with editing the form with the Toolset View in Elementor reappeared. Interestingly, it doesn't happen with every form that has a view, just some of them.

I did create an error log as suggested, but I am not sure where to attach it. Screenshots won't take a .txt file.

Is this problem resolved? if you still need assistance, as please provide copy of your website, you can put it in your own google drive disk, and share the link, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I've been a bit busy today and haven't had time to go through and set up the package. I will try to get to it by noon (my time Eastern US) on Tuesday.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.