Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fields are not displaying on the content template

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Charles 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hi Jamal,

Thank you for resolving 2 issues
1. email now functions
2. I am able to publish a post from a draft.

I still have these issues with the form and/or template

1. The field "logo or inspector image" does not show in the post, even though it is entered in the form. I entered an image
2. The upper and lower text field does not show in the post, even though I entered text in the form.
3. Even though the form and the template is set to upload multiple images, only one image shows in the post. I entered three images.
Post - hidden link
Form - hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Right now, the form does not have the following fields, they need to be added to the form, so users can add values to them:
- Logo
- Image 2
- Image 3

So, regarding 1, that's not true. The logo field is not on the form. It needs to be added to the form.

Regarding 2, I am sorry, I don't understand what do you need. Please add screenshots to help me understand.

Regarding 3, you will first need to distinguish between the following fields:
- Images: is a repeatable image field. It can accept multiple images, which may create some limitations for the display, but we can discuss that later.
- Image 2: is a regular image field, and it is not included in the form.
- Image 3: is a regular image field, and it is not included in the form.

form-text.JPG
toolset-selections.JPG
home-inspection-test-2.JPG

Thank you for your direction Jamal, I did not realized that information was not showing in the form. I now have success with everything (image home-inspection-test-2) except adding a multiple line text box. I do not see that choice available when creating a template (image toolset-selections), however that selection is available when creating a field group (image labeled form-text).

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Actually, there is no block that is specific to multiline text fields. Just use the "Single Field" block, or use the Fields&Text block and use the views button on it to generate the shortcode for the custom field.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.