Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fatal Error in Styling Editor

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mario 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
2017-07-25_11h22_51.png

As described here https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/css-styling-for-fields/ i get an error-screen (see attached).

Wanted to enable de Fields Styling Editor, but doesn´t work.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function translate_description() on null in /wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/embedded/includes/fields-post.php:498 Stack trace: #0 /wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.edit.custom.fields.group.php(677): wpcf_admin_post_meta_box(Object(WP_Post), Array, 1, true) #1 /wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.edit.custom.fields.group.php(644): Types_Admin_Edit_Custom_Fields_Group->add_admin_style(Array) #2 /wp-admin/includes/template.php(1050): Types_Admin_Edit_Custom_Fields_Group->types_styling_editor(NULL, Array) #3 /wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/admin.php(1776): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), 'normal', NULL) #4 /wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/admin.php(527): wpcf_admin_scre in /wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/embedded/includes/fields-post.php on line 498

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - first of all I would like to know you current setup and I want that you should follow the basic debug steps:

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
Could you please confirm that you are using ALL latest Toolset plugins.

3)
Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

4)
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Also, Could you please try to check your issue with Toolset beta version. You can download the beta version from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
[Please select "Beta" from top left dropdown]

Thanky. With the new beta version it work know. Don´t know why.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.