Skip Navigation

[Resolved] expand the Content Selection and Query Filter

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by wendyg-2 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Ok. I feel pretty stupid. but for the life of me, I can't find a way to Expand the Content Selection and Query Filter as explained in step 3. in this tutorial. https://toolset.com/course-lesson/allow-users-to-manage-their-items/

I created the page. I created the view. I have moved the cursor everywhere and explored the right side (I am using the WP editor, even though I have Elementor). I see all of the items I have pulled in for the view. What am I missing? Duh? I know.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

content-selection.png

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

As shown in the attached screenshot, you'll find these options under the "Content Selection" tab, in the "Views" block's settings.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.