Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Edit Widget: WP Views Error

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Screenshot_607.jpg

Hello,

I'm running a WP Multisite with Toolset, WP Astra Pro and Elementor Pro and I have one subsite: hidden link where the static home page has completely disappeared from the pages list. In addition, when I attempt to open the Customize panel from either the front end or the wp-admin Appearance > Customize, I receive the same Edit Widget WP Views plugin error message.

The remaining pages on hidden link appear normal. The only issues are I can not access the Customize screen and the subdomain home page has disappeared. In its place it the page you see now which appears to be the archive from the account blog section.

All other subsites on the network appear normal accept I am unable to open their Customizer screen and receive the same error message.

Serve support located the following file:

[27-Dec-2021 01:00:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Utils::is_ajax() in /home/avgal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/interop/handler/elementor/widgets/view/view.php:376
Stack trace:
#0 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): OTGS\Toolset\Common\Interop\Handler\Elementor\ViewWidget->maybe_use_view_elementor_widget_instead('')
#1 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/wpv-widgets.php(81): do_action('wpv_action_befo...')
#4 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(534): WPV_Widget->form(Array)
#5 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/widgets.php(274): WP_Widget->form_callback(Array)
#6 /home/avgal/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php(1122): wp_widget_control(Array, Array)
#7 /home/avgal/ in /home/avgal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/interop/handler/elementor/widgets/view/view.php on line 376

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

This issue with the customizer screen and the Elementor plugin was recently discovered and is already escalated to the concerned team.

A fix for this will be included in the next batch of Toolset plugin updates, and for now, you'll find information about a fix patch here:
https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-customizer-page-after-updating-to-elementor-3-5/

In the case any of these issues persist even after applying the patch, please let us know.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.