Skip Navigation

[Resolved] dynamic Youtube and numbers not shown

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yueh-fengC 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi! I have create several dynamic information in my Custom template.
however there are some information not showing up, I can see all the change and number in backend editor, it shows correctly in back end.
but doesn't show in the front-end web. please help.

Web address: hidden link

The dynamic info not shown:(Field Slug)
maximum-price
average-house-rent
minimum-price

for Youtube videos, the slug is:
project-video

I have solved the problem for dynamic numbers, however, my dynamic youtube videos still not shown.

Hello, we have some documentation available for displaying dynamic YouTube videos using the Toolset YouTube block: https://toolset.com/course-lesson/youtube-videos-with-advanced-options/

Can you show me how your template is set up so I can see your video configurations? Would you like to share a login to your wp-admin area so I can take a closer look? Private reply fields are available here.

Hi Christian, hope everything is fine, I have provide the login information by private message, please help me with my issue, thank you so much.

Hello, sorry for the delay in response. My regular work schedule is Sunday - Thursday so I usually do not respond to tickets on Fridays or Saturdays. Today I took a look at this again and I found the Content Template here: hidden link

I opened the Blocks Navigation menu and was able to see there was no Toolset YouTube Block anywhere in the editor area. As a test, I added a Toolset YouTube Block in the left column below the image slider block. After I added the Toolset YouTube Block I checked the block sidebar configurations. Everything seemed to be configured correctly, but no video appeared on the front-end of the site. After a bit of troubleshooting, I was able to get the video to appear by using a Single Field block instead of the Toolset YouTube Block. I'm still investigating why the Toolset YT Block isn't working as expected here. I may need to create a clone of this subsite using the Duplicator plugin so I can run more tests in a controlled environment. Please let me know if you approve and I will create the site clone.

In the meantime, feel free to adjust the Single Field block in the Content Template. It is now displaying the correct video in the post here: hidden link

Hi Christian,
Thanks for the reply, very great support!
No need to clone my website anymore, as long as I can display Youtube by any form of dynamic field is ok, so now it's ok already.

Just another question:
Can you help me make the width of youtube video become 100%? The dynamic single fieldIt seems to only allow the number to be px instead of %.

Once again, thank you!

Sure, I will try to help with the video width. I hope I can find a simple CSS solution here, but it is not obvious yet. I'll have to give you an update tomorrow.

My issue is resolved now. Thanks to Christian!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.