Skip Navigation

[Closed] duplicate content templates and one-to-many

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi,

So I have one content type I created with some taxonomy. I created a content template for this content type. I also have a view I created for this content template. I then duplicated my content template, which will display content based on taxonomy. I did the same for views. Just made sense to do it this way when the fields are the same and the only difference is taxonomy. I want to connect a one-to-many with two of the content templates, is that possible using the <b>wp (link) title</b> field with another content template? Can I do this with some php?

It just seems ridiculous to have to create two content types with the same fields and the only difference is taxonomy to create a one-to-many relationship.

thx,
Moi06

Dear Moi06,

Can you describe detail steps to duplicate same problem?
How do you setup the content template to display content based on taxonomy?
How do you setup the Views and content templates?
What is the: using the <b>wp (link) title</b> field with another content template?
I need detail steps to duplicate same problem, and test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] duplicate content templates and one-to-many’ is closed to new replies.