Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Double filters fails Ajax

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alexG-11 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi we are working in a site with Toolset and WordPress

As you can see in the home the filters works perfectly when you creates a Ajax filter for "vehicle type"

hidden link

The problem is when you try to filter by car or scooter previuly to Vehircle type. The taxonomies are displayed on the bar but no in the loop

car: hidden link
scooter: hidden link

Anyone has any idea why this is happening?

Remember we have two filters "vehicle type" and "car/scooter".

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how these views are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the exact steps to see the issue?

I'll be in a better position to suggest the next steps, accordingly.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the admin access details.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that your views "Grid Vehiculos" and "Grid Vehiculos" are loading the content template named "vehiculo-mixed-news" for the first result item:

[wpv-post-body view_template="vehiculo-mixed-new" cached="off"] 

However, the slug of that content template is "vehiculo-mixed-news" and not "vehiculo-mixed-new". Please update those shortcodes for the content template to use the correct slug and then check the views again.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.