Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Don't load CSS correctly

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Tomáš Klarovič 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
02.jpg
01.jpg

I am trying to: I will enter hidden link and do not load CSS . Does it just sometimes .

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Picture 02.jpg

Instead, I got: Picture 01.jpg

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to log in to the website's admin area, but it keeps showing the 'not found' page.

The intermittent loading issues are mostly related to cached content. I'll recommend clearing all involved caches at the plugins, server, and CDN level and then check the page again.

For me, the page loads fine, in the couple of different browsers that I've tested.

As the missing styles from your screenshot, seems to be loaded through the Astra custom CSS add-on, I'll suggest reporting this to their official support, if this continues.

regards,
Waqar

Hi, please login to administration at: hidden link

I will be glad to look at. Before I contact Astra support.

Thank you very much.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the link to the login page.

Even after logging in, I wasn't able to see the missing CSS styles issue, in my browser.

This is the file that holds the missing CSS styles shown in your earlier screenshot:
{yourwebsite.com}/wp-content/uploads/astra-addon/astra-addon-dynamic-css-post-116.css

You'll see the page as in your screenshot if for some reason this file is not loaded correctly. And since this file is not coming from Toolset plugins, if this continues, it would be best to report it to the Astra theme's support.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.