Skip Navigation

[Resolved] displaying unlogged in user form submission on a page after approval

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a new project and wanted to see if Toolset is a good fit. The site will have a form where site visitors can submit job opportunities. After approval by admin, a list of these job opportunites will be displayed on a page. Visitors do not need to login to submit the form.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link - The basics of this page is what is needed. The "submit an opportunity" tab shows the form. The "Find an Opportunity" tab displays the submissions after approval by admin. If you click on an opportunity you can see the details displayed. Here is an example - hidden link

What is the link to your site?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

What you're planning to achieve is possible using Toolset plugins.

Toolset Forms can be used to collect the 'job opportunities' posts in pending review status from the visitors:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1621521-1612071/

The admin can review the submissions and change the status of the approved 'job opportunities' to published.

Next, you can create a view using the Toolset Blocks plugin to display the list of published 'job opportunities', on the front-end:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1621261-1622283/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.