Skip Navigation

[Resolved] display gallery from repeatable image field on view

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?display gallery from repeatable image field on view

Is there any documentation that you are following?no

Is there a similar example that we can see?hidden link

What is the link to your site?hidden link

Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've checked your website's page and it is using the classic/legacy editor view. There is no built-in image slider gallery available when using the classic/legacy views, however, since the Bootstrap 3 library is being loaded on the website, you can make use of its image carousel feature:
hidden link

For a different type of image gallery slider, you'll need to include a third-party plugin and here are some articles that review a few of the popular options:
hidden link
hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

hello
as you told i am using classic /legacy view. is there any other view type. let me know. I need gallery from image custom field.
Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, an alternative to the classic/legacy views editor is the view block, which can be used, if you're using the WordPress Gutenberg (blocks-based) editor.

Here is a guide on creating post views in the blocks-based editor:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1621261-1622283/

In the blocks-based editor, you'll be able to use the Toolset's gallery and image slider blocks too:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1621067-1598997/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.