Skip Navigation

[Closed] Creating linked image boxes

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
featured boxes.png
veterinary pages.png

This page on the site has a similar feature I am trying to create - hidden link this is the shortcode - [product-taxonomy-box taxonomy="os_application" column="3"]

I need to create ones that show the sub categories under a taxonomy. The taxonomy is called veterinary and I created parent pages under that with more pages under those..screen shot attached of what I want a shortcode to pull and how I want each to look. I don't know what the short code should be or what the pages under a taxonomy are even called..I just know a similar thing was done on the applications page (url above) Can you help with this possibly? thank you - Lauren

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The shortcode "product-taxonomy-box" is not part of WooCommerce or Toolset plugins, so it seems it is part of the active theme "Flatsome".

To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about how this shortcode works, I'll recommend consulting the "Flatsome" theme's official documentation and support.

In case this shortcode can't be used for the requirement that you have in mind, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details along with more details about the requirement. This way, I'll be in a better position to guide how Toolset plugins can be used for it.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Creating linked image boxes’ is closed to new replies.