Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Creating a New User Form just keeps loading…

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by FelipeP5703 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to follow along with the steps to create a people directory but when I click on New User Form and get to Title, I add the title and click Continue but the spinner just keep going and nothing is happening. hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://toolset.com/2022/12/how-to-let-wordpress-users-create-their-own-profiles-in-your-people-directory/

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No because I just started this new wordpress site, which is a dev site.

What is the link to your site?
dev.destackterapias.com

For some reason the Custom Fields also does not load. hidden link

It has been like this for over 5 minutes...

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange. Are you sure you are using latest Toolset plugins. You can find all latest Toolset plugins at your account's download page.

Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

- Do you see any Javascript error with your browser's console?
- Can you please check with the debug log and do you see anything obvious?

More info:
- https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#general-toolset-debugging

Minesh how are you? I purchased Toolset yesterday and downloaded the latest plugin from the download page. I used the OTGS Installer to choose 4 Toolset Plugins (Access, Blocks, Forms, and Types) since this will be a "people" directory. This is a brand new sub-domain and wordpress with only Astra Theme and Toolset Plugins active. I have increase the RAM memory as well with the support team from my hosting (hostgator), thus I'm not sure why this is happening.

You can have access to the site if you want, just let me know.

Looking forward to start building my site.

Minesh
Supporter

That is really strange.

Here is the Toolset server requirement: https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

You can send me admin access details and let me check whats going wrong with your setup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I got the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" and I could not able to access the wp-admin - could you please fix this.

Minesh, apparently the proxy of Cloudflare was interfering with everything! Now I'm able to create a form and see the custome fields. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for support!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.