Skip Navigation

[Resolved] content template content displays in addition to regular content

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I've created a content template for woocommerce products. But it's output displays beneath the regular content instead of replacing the content entirely.

Solution:

It seems to be a compatibility issue, please try these:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/content-template-content-displays-in-addition-to-regular-content/#post-2339339

Relevant Documentation:

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Steve 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
screenshot-rockyneckaprons.dev.cc-2022.04.jpg

I've created a content template for woocommerce products. But it's output displays beneath the regular content instead of replacing the content entirely.

The site is on my localhost so I cant share a url but a screen shot is attached

What have I missed here?

Thanks

Hello,

It seems to be a compatibility issue, please try these:
1) Follow our document to setup the content for single product post:
https://toolset.com/course-chapter/templates-for-single-product-pages/

2) deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021, and test again

3) If the problem is fixed, activate other plugins/theme one by one, try to locate the problem plugin/theme

My issue is resolved Thanks I neglected to mention i had already done that step. Turns out it was an issue with my theme "genesis" and woocommerce. It needed the genesis connect plugin. Once installed it all worked fine

Best

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.