Skip Navigation

[Closed] Condition field base on dynamic filed option

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Team,

I want to set dynamic fields like fetch all taxonomies. After select on taxonomy i want to add new select field base on selected taxonomy.

For example,
My Taxonomy is core modes.
Here is the list of items in core modes taxonomy.
Sponge
Cradle
Pillar
Gateway
etc

Once the user selects an item in the above taxonomy. another select field calls to like.
Options:
Insufficient
Healthy
Excessive

Please provide me solution for it.

Thanks

Also, i want to call field base on taxonomy. Please provide me solution for it.

Here is the example please take a look.

My Taxonomy item is "Groundwork" & I want to call tex field base on "Groundwork" post item etc

Waiting for your reply on the same.

More thing I want to call my post item as a text field so please assist me in how can I achieve this logic using toolset form.

Hello,

It is possible within Toolset Types plugin, you can edit your custom field groups, click "Settings for your custom field group", in section "Appears on", click "Edit" button, there you can setup the conditions on custom taxonomies.

And when you edit/create a post, after you choose the specific term of taxonomy "core modes", and save the post, you will be able to see those hidden field groups.

For Toolset Forms, you can follow our document to setup the conditional display for Form Sections:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-end-forms/cred-conditional-display-engine/

Hi Luo,

Here are the more explanations in the videos please take a look.

I am using post form. Here is the link.
hidden link

Here is the link for field documentation.
hidden link

Instruction Video links.
1) Fetch question directly in taxonomy.
hidden link
2) I have two taxonomies first is modes and second is balance, i have to create multiple checkboxes base on taxonomy relation.
hidden link
3) I want to use taxonomy and custom post fields with multiple checkboxes.
hidden link

Here is the backend credential.

Waiting for your reply on the same.

Thanks

We can handle the questions one by one:
1) Fetch question directly in taxonomy.
The custom taxonomy "Embodied Change Processess" is registered to post type "Embodied Change Processes", see it in your website:
hidden link

But the post form you mentioned in video capature:
hidden link

This post form is for creating new "Client Session Reflections" posts, it is different post types: "Embodied Change Processes" and "Client Session Reflections", there isn't any relationship between those post types.

I don't think it is possible to display different "Client Session Reflections" post fields on taxonomy "Embodied Change Processess", is there any missing?

The topic ‘[Closed] Condition field base on dynamic filed option’ is closed to new replies.