Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Click on Map marker to open Post or Category

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have a map with markers to all my posts. Is it possible that i could click on a Marker and autmatically all posts for that marker would be listed?

Is there any documentation that you are following? The Videos

Is there a similar example that we can see? No

What is the link to your site? hidden link.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I see that the posts, map, and map markers are already showing on the page.

To show pop-up content, when each of those map markers is clicked, you can use the map marker settings in the 'Map' block, as explained in this guide:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1622939-1620853/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

Hi

I did follow the instructions but my question is its not about a Pop up content. The Current Pop up shows the Ancient name of the Location.

I would like to achieve that when i click on the Marker (Location), the posts which are are related to the location marker i click, are displayed as search results below the map, without me using the filter drop down boxes.

In a lot of cases i have several posts per marker.

Regards
Marco

Thank you for sharing these details.

I'm afraid, this feature of updating the view's results by clicking the map marker is not supported.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.