Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Class not saved in Block Editor for Toolset Blocks

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I added a class to the Toolset Heading Block and saved. Went out of Gutenberg and then back and it was not saved.

Solution:

please make sure this: After input the CSS class name, press "Enter" key.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-17 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Deal Toolset Support Team,

I added a class to the Toolset Heading Block and saved. Went out of Gutenberg and then back and it was not saved.

Here is a video. I imagine it would be easy to reproduce.

Best regards,

David

css-class.JPG

Dear David,

I don't see your video, and I have tried it in my localhost with a fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset Blocks plugin.
It works fine, please make sure this: After input the CSS class name, press "Enter" key, see screenshot css-class.JPG

Hi Luo,

Thanks. Here is the link to the video:

hidden link

As you guessed, I didn't hit Enter after typing in the class. Hitting the Enter key isn't required for regular Gutenberg Heading blocks as it saves the class if you type it in, even if you don't kit the Enter key. Not sure if that is a bug as maybe it is just non-standard.

Thanks for your help,

David

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I guess you can decide if the behavior needs to be tweaked to work like the Heading block.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.