Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Choose slider or grid display with types

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Minesh,

A while ago you helped me with Visual composer (grid and galleries) to show repeatable image fields.
It was this topic: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/images-wont-show-up-inside-vc-galleries-in-other-language/

SELECT TYPE IN CPT
What we try to do, is to create radio buttons where we can select if a post have grid or gallery view, based on the scripts you've made.

Now we have this shortcodes inside our Content template:
GRID: [get_repeatable_image_ids field='wpcf-thumbnails' id='[wpv-post-id]']
SLIDER: [get_repeatable_image_ids_slider field='wpcf-thumbnails' id='[wpv-post-id]']
DOTS NAV: [get_repeatable_image_ids_dotsnav field='wpcf-thumbnails' id='[wpv-post-id]']

We created a radio setup in types (see screenshot)
- We inserted the shortcodes in 'custom field content' -

After that we inserted the shortcode in our Content template but unfortunately nothing shows up 🙁

Can you think of a way how we can use types to setup the type of displaying the images (slider or grid)?
A sample page you will find here: hidden link

Like to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Paul

Schermafbeelding 2020-06-30 om 16.48.20.png

This is the shortcode in the content template: [types field='type-images'][/types]

The screenshot is the setup of the radio buttons

Hi Minesh,

I fixed it!! 🙂

[types field='type-images' option="wpcf-fields-radio-option-5ef2faba089bc324bf9319a02bb64d53-1"][get_repeatable_image_ids field='wpcf-thumbnails' id='[wpv-post-id]'][/types][types field='type-images' option="wpcf-fields-radio-option-b22fe5472cdd9b91bfbbab71d095967a-1"][get_repeatable_image_ids_slider field='wpcf-thumbnails' id='[wpv-post-id]'][/types][types field='type-images' option="wpcf-fields-radio-option-448c477b7e7d1708b0195bc4bb5849c7-1"][get_repeatable_image_ids_slider field='wpcf-thumbnails' id='[wpv-post-id]'][/types]

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Great - It seems with the ticket you may have selected my name to not to support you as I do not able to take this ticket.

Please feel free to closes the ticket.

Hello,

I will take care of this thread.

Is this problem resolved? please let me know if you need more assistance for it, feel free to create new ticket for new questions. thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.