Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Change accent color in titles of items in search page

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christos 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
editor.png
charter-titles.png

Hello, how can i change the color of the titles of the yachts in this page > hidden link.

I tried inside the toolset block editor as you see in the attached photo but doesn't changes

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Some improvements are planned for future Toolset Views, which will make sure that styles added through the block editor are naturally applied to links that are added inside the heading blocks.

For now, you can include the following custom CSS code in your view ( screenshot: hidden link ), so that those block editor styles are applied to the headings with links too:

h2.tb-heading a {
    font-size: inherit;
    font-family: inherit;
    font-weight: inherit;
    line-height: inherit;
    letter-spacing: inherit;
    color: inherit;
}

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.