Skip Navigation

[Resolved] center aligning an image but toolset blocks is overriding it

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cuongN-3 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
iScreen Shoter - Brave Browser - 230702213439.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Im tying to center align and image using css but Toolset Blocks is overriding it in the Grid-block html code. See attached image, The html class attribute includes "tb-grid-align-top". I noticed everything in the grid is set to this "tb-grid-align-top"; Is there a way to undo this or did I accidentally set his option "align-top"? When I delete the attribute "tb-grid-align-top" the image is vertically aligned correctly how i want it in the middle.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
See uploaded image

What is the link to your site?
site is on my local computer

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

grid-cell-alignment.png

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

As shown in the attached screenshot, the vertical alignment option is available in the 'Grid Cell' block's context menu.

By default, it is set to 'Align top' and you can change it to 'Align middle', to vertically center align its content.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.