Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can I update the posts on the main page(created using elementor) with toolset?

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi,

What I'm making is creating a homepage where someone can finds stores all over the country at once.

So, I did create several menu with toolset page.

And main page is created using elementor.

I want to show post in "Toolset View"of each page made with "Toolset" on the main page.

I am wondering if it is possible to update the posts on the page made in Toolset

to the main page made in Elementor in the latest order.

If it is possible, would you tell me what I need to do this.

thx

up.JPG

I have found a suitable example that best describes what I am asking.

hidden link

It seems that this page was created using WordPress and Toolset.

What I am curious about is whether it is possible to display the articles on a specific bulletin board on the main page.

thx.

Hello,

I assume you are going to display posts in specific category.

If it is, it is possible with Toolset Blocks plugin, for example:
you can edit the page you mentioned above, add a view block:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-view/
- Query posts
- Filter by the specific category
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/filtering-views-by-taxonomy/
- In view's loop, display the post information

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.