Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can I charge users to post only if a checkbox is selected?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am building a directory that will allow users to post for free, so it will basically be a form to submit a post, then I approve. However, I would like to charge for users to either have a badge on their post, or display their poost on the front page. Ideally this would mean a custom field checkbox saying "add badge" and "add featured". If these checkboxes are selected then they would be redirected to woocommerce before allowing them to post.

This is in theory, however given my goals, I'm hoping to either get assistance on how to achieve this or ideas on other ways to achieve my goals.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no

Is there a similar example that we can see?
no

What is the link to your site?
currenlty only a local site but this hasnt been implemented

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Using Toolset Forms, Toolset Forms Commerce and WooCommerce plugins, you can allow visitors to submit either free or premium/featured ads.

Here is a detailed guide on the topic:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/charge-users-for-submitting-content/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

Thank you I will take a look, appreciate it

juanA-6 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-01-02 02:47:19.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.