Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Calendar reacting wrong when choosing date

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I have a calendar function. But when i choose a date the page reacts wrong and the area with the calendar gets way too big

Solution:

It is a CSS issue, your theme is changing the image width with CSS codes, you can fix it by CSS codes, for example:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/calendar-reacting-wrong-when-choosing-date/#post-1966277

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maiS 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi there,
on my site: hidden link
I have a calendar function. But when i choose a date the page reacts wrong and the area with the calendar gets way too big. Can you help?

image-width.JPG

Hello,

Thanks for the details, it is a CSS issue, your theme is changing the image width with CSS codes, you can fix it by CSS codes, for example:

img.wpv-date-front-end-clear {
    width: auto !important;
}

See my screenshot: image-width.JPG

Hi there,

Thank you so much - where do i put the CSS code?

view-css.JPG

I have done below modifications in your website.
Edit page:
hidden link
find and select view block, in section "Custom JS and CSS", add the same CSS codes I mentioned above:

img.wpv-date-front-end-clear {
    width: auto !important;
}

See my screenshot view-css.JPG

Please test again, check if it is fixed.

Hi Luo,

So the calendar is fixed but now the search results show up right under the search form. I only want the search form on this page and then the search results here:

hidden link

I don't know why, but every time people edit in this view this setting is being changed automatically.

I removed the view and added it again and the calendar still works! thanks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.