Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I need to connect the fields from the plugin"Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce" to search by free dates, can I do this?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
did not find

Is there a similar example that we can see?
i need to sort by available dates

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Toolset doesn't officially offer integration with the plugin "Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce".

Normally, different booking plugins store the dates information differently and the Toolset Types 'date/time' type field stores it in the "UNIX" timestamp format.

If this plugin also stores the dates in the same format, then you might be able to use it with the Toolset views search too.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the exact requirements that you have in mind? I'll be in a better position to suggest the next steps, accordingly.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing these details.

Although I couldn't access the website's admin area (as the user doesn't seem to have the administrator role), from the screenshot, it is clear that the appointment plugin doesn't store the dates in the UNIX timestamp format.

For this reason, it won't be possible to use Toolset's date-based search filters for the fields coming from this third-party plugin.

Have you checked this plugin's documentation, to see if it offers its own search feature for the available dates? If yes, it would be best to use that search feature instead.

And if not, you can switch to a different appointment/booking plugin, that offers this kind of search feature, out-of-the-box.

"dates in the UNIX timestamp format"
maybe you know booking plugins that have such markup?
I'm already desperate to find such a plugin ....

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

I'll be happy to do some research and testing to suggest the best way forward, but, I'll need to understand the exact requirements first.

What will be booking represent and would it be a full-day appointment or with variable time? Also, would you be adding the predefined booking slots, for the customers to choose from?

hello, we bought the booking plugin"WOOCOMMERCE BOOKINGS", we have fields, can we do something with them?
I also gave you administrator rights, you can see if it is possible to display data with this plugin, we need booking functions for studio hours for photographers

I need fields like:
free dates,
prices,
maximum booking duration,
and others.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing these details.

Reviewing the documentation of the "WooCommerce Bookings" extension and your requirements, here is my recommended approach for using it with Toolset's views search:

1. For your products post type, you can register the following custom taxonomies:

- Years
( will include terms like 2022, 2023, and so on )

- Months
( will include terms like Jan, Feb, Mar, and so on )

- Days
( will include terms like Sat, Sun, Mon, and so on )

- Hours
( will include terms like 01:00 - 02:00, 02:00 - 03:00, 03:00 - 04:00, and so )

2. You'll add each bookable hourly slot as a separate product and attach the relevant taxonomy terms for each of the custom taxonomy terms attached above.

This way, you'll be able to create a search view for these products, where the users can search the available products/booking slots based on the year, month, day, and hour. For the regular product fields like price, the regular WooCommerce search field filters can be used too.

I hope this makes sense and please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.