Skip Navigation

[Closed] Archive Loop Pagination with Ajax Loading New Content Above the Fold

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to:
Use pagination with manual transition and ajax
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
Loading new content with old content staying there. It used to do this
Instead, I got:
Just recently it started loading all new content on the page rather than keeping the initially loaded products and adding in more. It does this only on the first pagination action, after that it works fine.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

While I can see the issue with the infinite scrolling on your website, I couldn't reproduce this on my test website. This suggests that something specific to your website is involved.

I'll recommend testing this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

In case the issue still persists, I'll need your permission to download a clone/snapshot of your website so that it can be investigated on a different server.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Archive Loop Pagination with Ajax Loading New Content Above the Fold’ is closed to new replies.