Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Ajax search not updating results

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by camila 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

This is somewhat related to a previous post we submitted https://toolset.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-facetwp/

We replaced the search and the posts display with toolset.

Search is working great, but for the posts the results are not updating when the " AJAX results update when visitors change any filter values" option is selected.

Filtering works ok with a submit button, so not sure if we're missing something in the setup.

We've added the shortcodes in a different page as well, thinking maybe one of the other views was conflicting with it but the issue remains.

You should have access to the site with credentials submitted previously. Any help is appreciated.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to view the "Members" page but the website is password protected.

The access details are removed from the support tickets once they are marked as resolved.

Can you please share temporary admin login details again?

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that in the view "Membership Mailings", the option "Disable the wrapping DIV around the View" was checked.
( screenshot: hidden link )

When AJAX-based operations are enabled, that option should be kept disabled. I've disabled it and the search results are now updating correctly on the "Members" page.

Amazing, thank you! (and making a note of that for future projects)

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.