Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add phone, email, url and others to content template

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by raquelD 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I'd like to add more info (more fields?) to Gym and Personal Trainer content templates. Add phone, email, url and others below the address, for example, but I couldn't find how to do it. Is it possible?

Is there any documentation that you are following? I haven't found it.

Is there a similar example that we can see? No.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you already have custom fields setup that you wanted to add to your content template? If yes, then you should simply edit your content template and add those fields.

I'm not sure if you are using any page builder or you are talking about the Template created using views plugin. If you can share more details and problem URL with access details and add what fields you want to display exactly where that will help me to guide you in the right direction.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hello Minesh,

Thank you for your reply. In the meantime, I've found where to add the fields, it's in "custom fields". There is always a little learning curve. I had another tiny problem but solved it too (while writing this).

This said, I'm not using any page builder, just GeneratePress (premium) and Toolset for the first time (and I'm loving it).

Thank you again for your help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.