Skip Navigation

[Resolved] about iframe

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hello, if I have updated wordpress 5.1,
and the toolset is updated to the latest version,
but I found that one of the fields I set in the background is to enter the youtube link (iframe mode),
at this time the mobile version will not be presented in the webiste, I do not know How to deal with?
thank you

another,
What is the current integration of toolset with wordpress 5.1 and elementor? Are there any related bugs, if any, are there any relevant information and solutions available? Thank you.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

>> but I found that one of the fields I set in the background
>> is to enter the youtube link (iframe mode),
>> at this time the mobile version will not be presented in the
>> webiste, I do not know How to deal with?

- Can you please share more information around where and how this field with the YouTube link can be seen?

If it can be accessed only in the admin area, you're welcome to share temporary admin user's detail, in reply to this message.

I've set your next reply as private so that only you and our support team will have access to it.

Important note: Please make a complete backup copy of the website, before sharing the access details.

>> What is the current integration of toolset with wordpress 5.1
>> and elementor? Are there any related bugs, if any, are there
>> any relevant information and solutions available?

- Toolset plugin can be used with the latest WordPress and the Elementor plugin.

You'll find the detailed guide on the topic at:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-elementor-page-builder/

To read about the known issues between these two, you can visit our known issues page and search with the term "elementor":
https://toolset.com/known-issues/?wpv_post_search=elementor&wpv_aux_current_post_id=399043&wpv_view_count=401205-TCPID399043

For future reference, please note that as per our support policy ( https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/ ), only one question or issue can be addressed through a single ticket.

You're welcome to open a new ticket for each new question or concern.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.