Skip Navigation

[Closed] 500 Error message when clicking on toolset repeatable group

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

When I click on a repeatable group in a custom post type, I receive an error on the ajax request. The error is occurring on the following request admin-ajax.php?_fs_blog_admin=true.

If the post is saved as a draft and then the repeat group is clicked it will function as expected.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've performed some tests on my website, but couldn't reproduce this error. Looks like something specific to your website is involved.

Can you please temporarily enable WordPress debugging and see if any detailed errors/warnings are recorded in the server's error log?
( ref: https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

It would be interesting to also test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One. If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one-by-one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] 500 Error message when clicking on toolset repeatable group’ is closed to new replies.