Toolset allows you to build advanced websites without PHP programming. It is integrated with Beaver Builder and enables you to easily add custom search to your pages, display content on a Google Map, and much more.
To avoid compatibility issues you shouldn’t mix Beaver Builder and Toolset elements on the same page. This will ensure that all the features keep working in the future.
Build custom searches without coding
Display content as markers on Google Maps
Create forms for front-end content editing
And, a lot more. Let’s get started!
To start with Toolset and Beaver Builder, make sure you have the following plugins installed and activated on your website:
- Beaver Builder – as a standalone plugin or bundled with a Theme.
- Types – allows you to create custom post types, custom fields, and custom taxonomies.
- Blocks – helps you display lists of your content and archives on the front-end, including custom searches for your visitors.
- Forms – enables users to submit content via front-end forms, registration forms, and login/logout forms.
- Access – allows you to add custom user roles and to control the access to content on the front-end for each user role.
- Maps – allows you to display your content on Google Maps.
- WooCommerce Blocks – helps you design product templates and much more.
- Other Toolset components, according to your project.
Toolset allows you to expand your site by creating and displaying custom content. Before building any advanced features, you need to create and organize the content of your site. This includes creating custom post types (like “Tours” or “Events”), adding custom fields to them (like “Price of the Tour” or “Event Date”), and finally, creating custom taxonomies (like “Type of Tours”) to categorize the content.
The steps to create all the custom elements mentioned above are the same for all themes or page builders. To learn more about how to do this, please visit our course chapter on creating custom post types, fields, and taxonomies.
There are different ways that you can display your custom post type on the front-end using Toolset. You can create custom lists of content, templates for your single post pages, and custom archive pages.
List of posts with a custom search
Single post page
Custom archive page
As you can see, this gets you started with using Beaver Builder and Toolset together. To learn more about how to use Toolset, head on to the main documentation page.
You will find free training courses that cover how to build different types of sites with Toolset like directory, membership, real estate, WooCommerce, and more. And when you need instructions for using a specific Toolset feature, you can easily find it on our page listing all single lessons.
- Using Toolset with Oxygen Page Builder
- Using Toolset with Elementor Page Builder
- Using Toolset with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- Using Toolset with Avada Theme
- Using Toolset with Divi
- Show all related topics...
- Inserting Toolset Shortcodes into Page Builder Designs