Oxygen is a visual editor plugin for WordPress. It’s more than a page builder. It is a flexible and powerful visual site builder, that besides designing pages and templates also allows you to create headers and footers visually. Since Oxygen version 2.1 it is integrated with Toolset.
What the integration involvesWhen you create your websites using the Oxygen page builder you can:
- Create Oxygen Templates that include Toolset Types fields – custom fields created with the Toolset Types plugin.
- Insert Views created with the Toolset Views plugin into Oxygen pages and templates.
How to create Oxygen Templates for post typesUsing the Oxygen page builder you can design templates for your custom post types. You can then easily insert custom fields created with Toolset into these templates. Read the step-by-step tutorial on how to Create templates for custom post types with Oxygen and Toolset.
How to insert other Toolset elements into Oxygen pages
- Open any new or existing post or a page.
- Click the Fields and Views button.
- In the dialog that appears, click an element you wish to insert, for example, a post field, View, or a Toolset Form.
- Click to insert the shortcode and copy it.
- Open an Oxygen page/template.
- Click the +Add button.
- Go to WordPress -> Shortcode and manually insert your shortcode.