Skip Navigation

[Resolved] You do not have sufficient permissions to access this admin page.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Author

Okay I got an error during the clone process:
"Account out of space so purge large files or talk to your host about increasing quota."
I was able to strip out lots of extra files from the duplicate, but it's still going to require about 490Mb.

Is it possible to get more space on the server or delete some large files? We need about .5 GB to create the site clone. If that's not possible, I can try to create a database-only backup and ask you to backup your theme and plugin directories manually for me.

Hi. I deleted quite a few files from the server. I'm a little confused as to why you need space on my server, but there should be enough now I believe. Thanks!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Patricia,

As Christian is currently unavailable I will be handling this ticket for him.

I was able to grab a copy of your website and through disabling your plugins one by one I noticed that after I disabled the "White Label CMS" plugin the access and toolset pages started working normally. Perhaps you were setting some form of permissions here that are affecting the accounts.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.