Skip Navigation

[Resolved] wpvdemo-index-xml autoload very large, can I delete?

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to reduce my autoload size and wpvdemo-index-xml is the second largest item on the list at 158584. I understand this comes from one of the Demo sites, and I did install the Real Estate Demo, but I no longer need it. I can't find any documentation on deleting Demos and I'm afraid to delete the wpvdemo-index-xml table without making sure it won't break anything. How do I remove this?

Is there any documentation that you are following? Can't find any

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've tested the framework installer to import a demo website and I don't see a similar table in my website's database.

It seems to be left as a residue from your earlier import and it is safe to delete that table.

Note: As a precaution, you can make a backup of that table, in case it is ever needed.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.