Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WPV-VIEWS critical error ( in WordPress 5.7 upgrade)

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screenshot 2021-03-25 at 18.09.29.png
Screenshot 2021-03-25 at 18.09.39.png

Hi , I have an critical issue on a page test-222

Prev WP versions - worked OK, user_email parameter been used to filter woocommerce orders made by logged in user:
{!{wpv-view name='mysht-list-all-orders' email='[wpv-user field="user_email"]' cached='off'}!}
[wpv-view name="mysht-list-all-orders" view_display="layout" email="[wpv-user field="user_email"]" cached="off"]

now got critical error , makes my site get 500 message. Please help this issue is on live site.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked the debug information you shared but there I do not see all plugins are listed.

Can you please share admin access details as well as FTP access details and let me see whats going on with your site.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

list-all-orders - thats an View done to monitor all complete woocommerce orders filtered by customer email (done by instruction from Toolset)
list-all-orders-others. - another view to show all other but completed orders ( filtered by customer email )

Minesh
Supporter

When I try to access the page that you shared with your initial post: hidden link

It tells me that "the requested page is not found".

Can you please tell me where exactly I can see the issue - on what page/post?

Hi,

Please go to /my-sht

The prev page is in trash (test-222)

Minesh
Supporter

I do not see any data on the page: hidden link

It seems you need to give me frontend user login where few orders are available to see the issue.

Can you please share frontend user where few orders already setup.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Thats another BUG.
Go to this page (/my-sht) while logged off
Noneed to be authorised

That’s another bug

You DO NOT need to be logged in - please try to open /my-sht if not logged in

BTW - created order for your user, now you will have a line in a table with orders you've done (go to /my-sht while logged in with credentials I've provided for remote access) !

Hey, Minesh

WHERE ARE YOU?

I give you replies in 10-20 min's, why not action from your side in last 9hrs? What's. the problem?!

I send you CLEAR Toolset error regarding STANDART Views functionality...

You even don't need logon to repeat it, why NO reaction from your side

! DAY PASSED !

Minesh
Supporter

I asked one of the team member to take care of this ticket but it seems they could not get time to reach out to you as I was off on weekend. I apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Now, I can see I could not able to login to admin using the access details you shared. Could you please share admin and FTP access details again so I should pass the ticket to supporter who works actively on weekend.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Dmitry, Minesh has asked me yesterday to continue with you on this ticket, but I did not get the time to.

We can't see any error on hidden link I believe we need to log in hidden link

Please add credentials to access WordPress in your next reply. Please test the credentials to make sure they are working.

We may also need to take a copy of your website for further debugging locally, let me know if you allow me to take it.

hi Jamal,
unfortunatelly looks like WP-Views are not compatible to PHP8. Can you please check?
Problem gone when I restored hostin backup on php7.2

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

In fact, Toolset plugins are not yet fully compatible with PHP8. We have an ongoing project to assure full compatibility, but that is not complete yet. We'll announce it on our website and in our newsletters as soon as we have it complete.

OK!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.