Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Wordimpress' GiveWP donation plugin breaks relationship save button

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 4.08.20 PM.png

I am trying to: Add a relationship to a post in the WP admin editing screen for the post.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: requires login. Easy to reproduce though. Add and activate the free GiveWP plugin to a site running types 3.0 then try to add a relationship to a post from WP Admin while editing one of the posts in the relationship.

I expected to see: The ability to save the relationship once I chose the other post (two Toolset Custom Post Types but not sure that matters).

Instead, I got: Could not press the save button.

When I disable Give, I am able to save the relationship.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Scott

Thanks for reporting that.

I have tested and reproduced the issue, and am escalating this so that it can be investigated further.

I'll keep you posted.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Scott

I just re-tested this to see if the problem still occurs with the current plugins and it does not. I'm not sure whether the fix happened with us or with GiveWP, but the post relationship section on the post edit screen is now fully functional, the save button works (maybe a minor styling issue with the button).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.