Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WooCommerce Storefront Theme sharing and pagination not displaying on Product pages

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Two features offered by the Storefront Theme are not working correctly on Product Pages when WooCommerce Views single Product template is active. The two features are Storefront Product Sharing and Storefront Product pagination.

Solution: Update to the latest version of WooCommerce Views to receive the fix for this problem.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Use Storefront Product Pagination AND Storefront Product Sharing WooCommerce plugins. Both are installed, activated, however the functionality doesn't appear on the individual product pages. I am using a ToolSet Template for the products. For the Product Sharing plugin, when I edit the template I am unable to find the sharing "field" to add to the template.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: https://wordpress.org/plugins/storefront-product-pagination/#installation and https://wordpress.org/plugins/storefront-product-sharing/#installation

Instead, I got: Nothing.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I need to review your page setting how you configure your page and then I will try to check whats going on there.

It seems compatibility issue but once I take a look I will be better to answer your question. Must be related to compatibility.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - when I try to access the test site: hidden link

It automatically redirects to live site: hidden link

Could you please fix this so that I can start further debug.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I think you misunderstood me.

When I login using following URL.
=> hidden link

And then try to access front-end it redirects me to live site hidden link, even though I try to access hidden link - is this expected? As I fear I should not make any changes or test anything on live site.

Hi. That is odd. I recreated the staging site and it looks to be working now. Please try again. Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Thanks, I'm passing this ticket to Christian as he works within your timezone and you will get quick response.

Sorry but I'm not able to access the staging site - I receive a DNS not found message here: hidden link
Am I missing something?

Sorry about that. When I recreated the staging site the url changed. Try hidden link. Thanks.

Okay thank you, I'm able to see the issue now. I was also able to recreate a similar issue on a fresh new site installation, so it appears to be a compatibility issue between WooCommerce Views and these two Storefront Product plugins. I will escalate this to my second tier support team for additional investigation, and let you know what I find out. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, a quick update to let you know our developers have informed me that this issue will be resolved in the next stable release of WooCommerce Views, version 2.7.6. We hope to have that release published within the next few days. I will update you again here when that happens. Thanks again for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.

Hi, you may now find WooCommerce Views 2.7.6 available for download here at https://toolset.com/account/downloads. Please update to the latest version of the plugin and let me know if you continue to experience the problem.

It is working now. Thank you!

Hello. This issue has returned, just not sure when it returned. If I disable ToolSet WooCommerce Views, pagination works. If I enable it, pagination stops working. Thanks for your help.

For future reference, here is a link to the new ticket where we will continue discussion: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/pagination-not-working-11/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.