Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pagination not working

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jamesW-18 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to:

hidden link

I expected to see: pagination below the posts

Instead, I got: none.

See resolved thread "[Resolved] WooCommerce Storefront Theme sharing and pagination not displaying on Product pages". This issue has returned, although I am not sure exactly when it returned.

If I disable ToolSet WooCommerce Views plugin, pagination works. Once I enable it is gone.

Thanks.

Okay thanks for the report. I can see that the old plugin has actually been permanently discontinued: https://wordpress.org/plugins/storefront-product-pagination/

However, I can see that the pagination functionality now exists in the Storefront theme itself, since it's working when WC Views is inactive. Let me open some new tickets for our team to investigate in more detail, and I will update you when I have more information to share.

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. The issue may actually be my lack of understanding.

When I am on the WooCommerce Views Settings page, if I set the Product Template File to "WooCommerce Plugin Default Template (doesn't display layouts)" and the Product Archive Template File to "WooCommerce Plugin Default Archive Template (doesn't display layouts)", pagination works.

When I am on the WooCommerce Views Settings page, if I set the Product Template File to "WooCommerce Plugin Default Template (doesn't display layouts)" and the Product Archive Template File to "WooCommerce Views plugin default product archive template", pagination does NOT work.

Regardless of the combination of the Product Template File and the Product Archive Template File settings, there seems to be no other impact on my website other than the pagination.

So perhaps I don't understand these settings and their impact?

Thanks.
James

So perhaps I don't understand these settings and their impact?
If you select the WooCommerce Views template for single Product posts, then you should be able to create a design for that page using Toolset Layouts. If you choose the basic WooCommerce template for single Product posts, the built-in template system for WooCommerce takes over and the Toolset design is not applied.

Similarly, if you select the WooCommerce Views template for Product archives (this includes archives for product categories as well as the shop page), then you can design these pages with Toolset Layouts. If you choose the basic WooCommerce template for product archives, the built-in template system for WooCommerce takes over and the Toolset design is not applied.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.