Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Blocks 3.0 Reverts Layout on any product edit

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

We are using the legacy Layouts/View/Woocommerce Views(Blocks) setup as I have some semi-advanced setups, and have not had any issues up until this point.

After updating to Woocommerce Blocks 3.0, everything 'looks' fine, but the "Content Templates" meta box disappeared from the edit page on products. On further investigation, ANY change to the woocommerce product (content, pricing, etc..) REMOVES the Toolset Layout from the product and produces a Layout is not assigned error on the front-end.

You can then go to layouts in the admin, and bulk-assign the layout to all products, which fixes it until you make another edit.

We have the current version of all the plugins (but no Woocommerce Blocks since we're using the legacy plugins), and this effect happens when editing any product, not just a specific one.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

This issue has been reported to the concerned team already and until a fix is released, you can use the patch available here:
hidden link

The patch is made of two parts: one file for WooCommerce Blocks, and another file for Layouts.
- Unzip the package for Woocommerce Blocks and upload the file it contains to replace the one with the same name under \application\Templates\Modes\WCB.php.
- Unzip the package for Layouts and upload the file it contains to replace the one with the same name under \classes-auto\wpddl.post-types-manager.class.php

Note: Please apply this patch after updating to the latest Woocommerce Blocks 3.0

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.