Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woo Commerce Subscriptions Checkout with Cred Commerce Form not working

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: Fix a new problem with checkout after form submit - functionality used to work, has just recently stopped working.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: when user proceeds to cart and then goes to click the checkout button nothing happens on the front end.

Instead, I got: The form is submitted and the listing is created but the woocommerce order is not created. The user assumes that nothing worked and then email me telling me the form is broken.

Hello,

I assume we are talking about a CRED form for creating post, you are going to add Payments to the form, please follow our document to setup your CRED form:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-cred-commerce-to-add-payments-to-forms/
CRED Commerce adds payment functionality to CRED forms. It will allow you to charge visitors for payments when they submit new content or update existing content through CRED.

If the problem still persists, please try this:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
2) If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file (ZIP file) of your website in below private detail box, also point out the problem page URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

HI there,

I am not actually just setting this up. This has been running on my site for years - along with a couple other forms that are essentially the same. Cred Commerce - fill out form send to checkout. The only real difference with this form is that the subscription is free - a $0 dollar subscription. The other two forms that do work fine still - are a paid subscription. All are WooCommerce subscriptions - all are CRED Commerce Post forms.

Just to be clear - the form stopped working about 3 weeks ago. And ONLY the Free subscription form seems to be broken.

Thank you.

I assume we are talking about a compatibility problem with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin, please check these in your website:

1) In case there is any other compatibility problem in your website, please try as I mentioned above:
deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

2) If the problem still persists, please provide a copy of your website in below "private detail box", also point out the problem page URL and CRED form URL:

https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

You can put it into your own google drive disk, and share the link in the "private detail box", I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

I need a little more time to check this. If you could keep the thread open I would appreciate it. I will reply soon with more info. Thank you.

OK, please update this thread when you need more assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.