Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When the background and border color of CRED forms come from?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by himanshuS 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I would like to change the background color and border of all fields in CRED forms but I am not sure where does the grey background comes from.

hidden link

I would like to do this one master CSS code that covers all forms. I would also like this to apply for all types of custom fields.

Can this be done? How should I approach it?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The styles for the form input fields are inherited from the active theme. To check which CSS code is applied to different page elements, you can use Google Chrome's inspect element tool, as explained in this guide:
hidden link

The generic custom CSS code that applies to all fields in all Toolset Forms will look like this:

form.cred-form button,
form.cred-form input,
form.cred-form optgroup,
form.cred-form select,
form.cred-form textarea {
    background-color: #eeeeee !important;
    border: 1px solid #000000 !important;
}

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.