Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When I select a certain woo commerce Product we get a Critical Error

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: I have created a staging site hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: One of the issues is here hidden link

I expected to see: the product page

Instead, I got: Critical Error I also noticed that I have Toolset Views and there is a Toolset Woo Commerce Blocks? Can I delete the Woo Commerce

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brian,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I had a look at the link that was sent but i'm not seeing any issues with the page.

It loads perfectly fine on my end.

Thanks,
Shane

I have the toolset woocommerce plugin turned off let me turn it back on. I did reactivate it, just so you can see it on staging also 🙂

Here it is on live site: hidden link

Screenshot 2021-05-05 135603.png

Ok, I did go ahead and turn off the Toolset Woo Commerce Plugin on the live site so we can get it working. I left the Staging site still defective to show you what's happening. Just to be clear, when I turn off the Toolset WooCommerce Plugin there was code left behind it seemed from the plugin. So on the Live Site, I used CSS to hide this container.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

Would you mind allowing me to have FTP and admin access to the site so that I can take a look at this for you in further detail for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Details Removed

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

I will need to grab a copy of this site so that I can investigate this issue further.

Would that be ok ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, Yes the site located at hidden link is the staging site so please copy it if needed.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

I'm trying to access the site but i'm currently getting an error 504 where the NGINX server has timed out.

Can you check on this and let me know if you're able to access the site from your end ?

Thanks,
Shane

That site was hitting the PHP worker limit 🙁

All good now

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

Anytime I try to create a duplicator package from the site i'm getting an error 504.

Are you able to create a copy of the site that I can use to deploy locally here ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane do you have an ftp I can load the copy to?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately no I do not as i'm working on localhost.

You can however backup the database and the website and share it to me using Google Drive.

If thats not possible to do what you can do is to check the server's php error logs to see if there has been any fatal errors being generated relating to Toolset.

If there is then can you share it with me?

Thanks,
Shane

I just restarted the PHP, that should work for you?

I am downloading the staging backup now

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.