Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When I select a certain woo commerce Product we get a Critical Error

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brian,

It will perhaps timeout again but i'm creating the package from the link below.
hidden link

Were you able to check the PHP logs for any errors? Usually a blank screen means a fatal error is being thrown.

Also please enable the wordpress debugging by using the instructions below.
hidden link.

It should generate an error log file that you can have a look on to see if there are any php errors relating to toolset while we attempt to get a copy of the site.

Thanks,
Shane

This is one huge site, my download, got hung up and it is still downloading, this site is a big one. So a backup is not a small task lol. Once the backup is finished, I will then add the debug to the config file.

This is the link to the staging site backup:
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

You didn't provide a database backup, however whatever the issue is seems to be coming from the Child theme itself as the template works when using the Parent Theme.

For now i've installed version 2.9.4 of our Woocommerce Blocks so that you can have a temporary workaround while I investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Shane

Screenshot 2021-05-12 135051.png

I just removed the plugin on the main site hidden link
Is that not ok? I only use the Views anyway.
However, when I removed the plugin it left behind the text in the description tab as the image shows.

Shane, I uploaded the backup database to google drive.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

If you removed the Toolset Woocommerce Blocks plugin then the wpv-woo shortcodes won't work as these shortcodes require the use of the Toolset Blocks plugin.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I updated all the plugins and WordPress itself and made a new staging site. hidden link I am hiding the shortcodes on the live site, but I removed the CSS here so that you can see the shortcodes. I am not using Toolset for any WooCommerce products, Toolset is mainly being used for the Reviews display and others. How can I remove these shortcodes?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

I took a look and tried to log into the staging site again, however i'm unable to log in, were the credentials changed?

However these shortcode seem to be inside the custom template for this page. If you go to Toolset -> Content Template you may have a Product Template.

If you edit that template then you should see the shortcodes.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
Yes, when I deleted the old Staging Site your admin creds were deleted too, however, the deletion of that Product Template removed all the shortcodes and looks good. So apparently on the site, the Toolset WooCommerce Plugin did not play well with Toolset Views? I thought I read somewhere that we should not use those 2 plugins together?

Shane I just updated another toolset site hidden link
Why is it doubling up on the Artists information?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Brian,

So apparently on the site, the Toolset WooCommerce Plugin did not play well with Toolset Views? I thought I read somewhere that we should not use those 2 plugins together?

This statement is not true, Toolset WooCommerce blocks is meant to be used with our Toolset Views plugin and Woocommerce in order to create the custom templates.

Shane I just updated another toolset site hidden link
Why is it doubling up on the Artists information?

Checking on this link it would appear that the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.